Saturday, February 22, 2020

Tarra Valley to Port Melbourne free camp

Tarra Valley was as beautiful as ever & a wonderful place to spend a couple of days.
Free camp Melbourne is less than 3k from the ferry.

                                                          The farm I lived on as a kid.
















Drone video of the farm in Tarra Valley I lived at & loved during my childhood, probably not of much interest except to possibly Roz & Rudy.


                                                     Ttarra Valley Fernholme caravan park









                                                     Drone collage of Tarra Valley.




































          This is where I sold my nums cucumbers at a road side stall 53 years ago.









   We cycled up to the national park from the caravan park a 4k hill, it was great coming back down.






















                                                     Devonshire tea by the river.







                             My old primary school at Devon North, now closed & abandoned.


                                                            Free Camp, Port Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment